New Fight Training Tech

Al

Mar 16, 2015, 4:36:12 AM3/16/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com

Here is some new fight tech I just found about about, would be interested in your thoughts... Cheers Al

1. weapons training armour anew weapons based UFC

http://www.techly.com.au/2014/11/06/unified-weapons-master-aussie-company-creating-real-life-fighting-video-game/lorica-2/

2. New Quest Allstrike (I had a go and think it might be better than a bob)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apT9EWoRQbo

Al

Mar 16, 2015, 4:44:10 AM3/16/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com

Admin

Mar 16, 2015, 10:30:34 AM3/16/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com
I've seen the Allstrike and altho I like the head shape and the ability to move it around comfortably it still creates a less realistic training picture because it's essentially a disembodied head without the context of arms or torso providing additional targeting info, obstacles, etc.

My ideal tool would be a BOB with movable arms.

The battle suits look like fun! They should come with light sabers too.

MattK