Chokes-strangles-neckcranks-eye gouges.

Patric

Jun 16, 2015, 4:25:37 AM6/16/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have a question to Guided Chaos instructors. I wish you could do a video about how to choke, strangle, neckcrank and eye gouge the best way as you see it both standing and on the ground. I am a policeofficer and I can not always hit the enemy with strikes because of the law and sometimes the strikes are not so effectiv on the enemy. Then I have to use chokes, strangles, neckcranks and eye gouges.

What do you think about my suggestion?

Regards Patric.

Brian Denyer

Jun 17, 2015, 10:56:23 PM6/17/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com
It may depend on how much adrenaline the person is pumped up with?
Sometimes people can do all sorts of things that during normal times are impossible.

Brian ..........

Admin

Jun 19, 2015, 10:33:37 AM6/19/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com, patric....@hotmail.com
There are certain limitations to what we are willing to put out there. We don't want something that tips our hand to the bad guys.
--MattK

Patric Grönberg

Jun 19, 2015, 12:29:39 PM6/19/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com
Ok! I understand. Thanks for the answer. Take care.

Patric.

Skickat från min iPhone

Steve P.

Jun 26, 2015, 5:12:11 PM6/26/15
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patric,

Just a quick thought about your idea since GC won't be an option to learn these, based on the response above.

Regardless of where you learn how to choke, strangle, neckcrank and eye gouge from, whether the police defensive tactics instructor, a different self defense system, etc., it'll be a lot easier and much more effective if you have great balance, looseness, body unity, sensitivity and spontaneous motion while doing it.

Personally, I would try to learn these first as techniques, from whatever source you have available and then start breaking them down into more of a conceptual level, so that the technique is dissolved and it's more of a natural motion...again, aided by the principles.

For example, think about what makes a choke a choke, what commonalities are present in every good choke and how you can start to free-form those types of movement as you practice.

(Obviously keeping in mind whatever departmental constraints you have regarding what you can and can't do, such as vascular vs respiratory chokes,etc.).

Best,
Steve

Patric

Jun 27, 2015, 4:53:51 AM6/27/15

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Patric Grönberg <patric....@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok! I understand. Thanks for the answer. Take care.

Patric.

Skickat från min iPhone

19 jun 2015 kl. 16:33 skrev "Admin" <mattk...@guidedchaoscombatives.com>:

There are certain limitations to what we are willing to put out there. We don't want something that tips our hand to the bad guys.
--MattK

Hi!

Thanks for the advice Steve P. I already know how to choke, strangle, neckcrank and eyegouge but I just wanted to see and learn how the Guided Chaos did it. I am always willing to learn new and better things about how to do the techniques or anything else in life. I think that there are not just one way to do things. Many people say that my truth are the only truth. My techniques are better then yours and my system are better then yours and so on. It is the same in politics, religion and many other things in the world. How do they now that? I think and like to take what is useful for me and it does not matter from what system or who the techniques come from as long it works in the reality in the real word outside. And I will not get angry if people choose something different then me. I have the same mindset in all things in life as long as people do not harm me or anyone else.

Then you need to have the mindset to dare to start the action when it is time ta act, a good tactic to win the confrontation and a never give up attitude.

My tactic that I developed over 27 years as a Policeofficer are that you always must be aware and ready to take action before the enemy and not stop to act before the enemy are fully under control. Never give the enemy a chance to show how good he is. if you are in a confrontation and you give the enemy a chance to show how good he is it can be the last thing you do in your life.

When it come to hand to hand combat techniques and tactic I like to strike first with the palmstrike, hammerfist or the elbow on the jaw and try to knock out the enemy. If that does not work I like to take control over the enemys head and do the eyegouge, neckcranks, chokes or strangles. As Guided Chaos say; Always follow the head. That is a very good tactic when you are in a close combat situation. As long as you try to take control over the head and always follow the head you can strike, eyegouge, neckcrank, choke, strangle depending on what techniques that will have good effect on the enemy.

But the must important thing are that you try to avoid violence and try to talk and negotiate with people. But if that tactic does not work you have to act first and hard to stop the enemy doing harm to you or the people you work to protect.

I am so tired of all the violence in the world and hope that it will end before humanity is killing ourselves.

Peace and take care.