Slambags back in stock!

Admin

Nov 6, 2012, 12:13:19 PM11/6/12
to guided-ch...@googlegroups.com
"This ain't your daddy's iron palm bag!"
Develop crushing hand power for strikes and gouges

Instead of "toughening" your hands with a typical iron palm bag and possibly developing painful arthritis as well as thick, ugly, useless callouses, why not turn your hand strikes into "smart bombs" so that all your chops, punches, gouges, rips and tears explode with devastating crushing power and dead-on free-form timing and accuracy! (The most overlooked qualities in hand weapon development).

The Guided Chaos method of strike training using Dropping Force greatly improves hand strength, timing, balance, and sudden impact power while simultaneously developing your tissue and tendon strength without creating ugly and useless "makiwara" callouses.

Basic drills and principles for properly using the Slam Bag can be found in our short Slam Bag Workout DVD, or if you want a comprehensive Slam Bag training regimen (as well as most of the key Guided Chaos drills for developing adaptive fighting attributes of Balance, Body Unity, Pliability, Sensitivity and Reactive Freedom) you may want to check out the Guided Chaos Combat Conditioning DVD. (Note: the Combat Conditioning DVD is a continuous workout video with music and limited explanation intended for those already having a basic familiarity with Guided Chaos principles. See "Which DVD Should I Get" for complete info.)

The Slam Bag now comes with the trademarked GUIDED CHAOS logo branded in! Much nicer looking than the ones seen in our Attackproof Companion Video Part 1 DVD, these tough, tan, heavily stitched cowhide leather bags are ideal for practicing full-power Dropping strikes and developing tremendous hand strength with hit-and-crush drills (as seen in our Slam Bag Workout DVD) while also developing timing, which is critical to effective Dropping. The Slambags are round, bean-filled and approximately 4 pounds, measuring 10-11 inches across. Don't train harder, train smarter with the Guided Chaos Slam Bag.

Vernon

Jun 22, 2016, 1:21:46 PM6/22/16
to GUIDED CHAOS SELF-DEFENSE FORUM
Greetings and Salutations.....from the Atlanta Guided Chaos Training Group!

Do y'all have any idea when SLAM BAGS will be back in stock?

Thanks for your due diligence!

VWII