Next Boot Camp / UK attack

Al

Jun 4, 2017, 4:18:25 AM6/4/17
to GUIDED CHAOS SELF-DEFENSE FORUM
Hi all

are there any boot camps planned for NY or LA this year?

I just flew into London the day before the attack and went for dinner and beers with mates just a mile or so away from where it went down. So easily could have been at those bars... not saying this for drama, just to highlight how easy it could be to be in the wrong place, wrong time and how important it is to be aware and ready.

I hear the 3 lunatics used 10 - 12 inch hunting knives, really got me thinking about how I would react. I watched the knife videos again and just bought the cane video.

No joke here, time to train and train and train. Communities need to get trained up like the civilians did in WW2. The only option is community self protection.

Police took 8 minutes to shoot them dead, but that 8 minutes was an eternity for the ones being attacked.

These naive liberal morons in the UK.. their advise: run, hide and tell... wow ! Thanks for that. May I suggest instead that the UK enacts it's own 2nd ammendment. It will never happen of course...

It really does look like the US will be saving the world again soon. Apologies for the stupidity of Europe.

stay safe, best to all

Al (Australia)