Horrific video of how not to defend yourself

Daniel Skipp

Oct 23, 2016, 4:00:19 PM10/23/16
to GUIDED CHAOS SELF-DEFENSE FORUM
WARNING!
This video contains horrific scenes.

The juvenile stupidity is at lethal levels. It nearly gave me eye cancer.
There's some blood and murder too but that's all good for a warrior, right?
Seriously though, it's a snuff flick... yet aren't they the most instructive?

So play count the strategic and tactical mistakes. The kicker showed how effective kicking can be as well... but missed the concept of self-defence entirely.

I bet some guys will start thinking, "but what if they couldn't run away? What would I do? <insert Bruce Lee fantasy>"
I know I did. Aaah, my immaturity is showing...

"Enjoy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NzaS6ijMco