increasing font size of main window

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ko

未讀,
2011年5月1日 下午5:55:202011/5/1
收件者:guess-discuss
Is it possible to change the default font size of the main Guess
window? (I.e. the menu bar, etc.) It looks like the font is size 10,
which I find too small. Thanks.

Kostas

Eytan Adar

未讀,
2011年5月1日 晚上10:29:182011/5/1
收件者:guess-...@googlegroups.com
--fontsize option on the command line

-E

ko

未讀,
2011年5月1日 晚上10:55:162011/5/1
收件者:guess-discuss
I know about that. But it does not affect the menu bar, info window,
etc. It seems to only affect the size of the text in the console
window. (This is Guess 1.0.4).

On May 1, 10:29 pm, Eytan Adar <eytana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --fontsize option on the command line
>
> -E

Eytan Adar

未讀,
2011年5月1日 晚上11:09:302011/5/1
收件者:guess-...@googlegroups.com
not so easily... you can do it in a very hackish way using the interpreter  (basically grabbing the objects you want and changing the font) or modifying the java and recompiling.

Sorry, wish there was an easier way.

-Eytan

ko

未讀,
2011年5月2日 上午9:04:192011/5/2
收件者:guess-discuss
So how would you do it using the interpreter? If I type

v.font

in the console, I get

javax.swing.plaf.FontUIResource[family=Dialog,name=Dialog,style=plain,size=12]

Can I change that, somehow? (I assume "v" is the right object here).

On May 1, 11:09 pm, Eytan Adar <eytana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> not so easily... you can do it in a very hackish way using the interpreter
> (basically grabbing the objects you want and changing the font) or modifying
> the java and recompiling.
>
> Sorry, wish there was an easier way.
>
> -Eytan

Eytan Adar

未讀,
2011年5月2日 上午10:21:522011/5/2
收件者:guess-...@googlegroups.com
def fixFont(_c,_f):
_c.setFont(_f)
for _m in _c.getComponents():
if (isinstance(_m,Container)):
fixFont(_m,_f)
else:
_m.setFont(_f)

and then to fix the information window and make it 20 point arial:

fixFont(InfoWindow.getInfoWindow(),Font("Arial",0,20))

or the top menu bar:

fixFont(ui,Font("Arial",0,20)

or the internal menu bars:

for menu in ui.getGMenuBar().getSubElements():
  for subm in menu.getSubElements():
  fixFont(subm.getComponent(),Font("Arial",0,20))

and so on...

did I mention it's a hack?

-Eytan

ko

未讀,
2011年5月2日 上午11:43:022011/5/2
收件者:guess-discuss
Wonderful, this makes a big difference. Hack or no hack :-)
Also, fixing the top menu bar seems to fix the info window as well.

On May 2, 10:21 am, Eytan Adar <eytana...@gmail.com> wrote:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄