avoiding overlapping edge labels

Derek

Jun 15, 2010, 10:54:43 AM6/15/10
to guess-discuss
Hi,

I have a graph two node {A, B} connected by 2 edges. A label
associated with each edge. When I use the "-m" option with Guess and
the "readjustEdges()" function, the two edges shows on without
overlapping. However, the labels of the edges completely overlap each
other and make the graph unreadable.

I am wondering if there is similar function as "readjustEdges()" but
for labels?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Derek

Eytan Adar

Jun 15, 2010, 11:20:50 PM6/15/10
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
afraid not... it wouldn't be that bad to implement but I'm not sure I
have time in the next little while. One hack if you're really stuck
is to only give one of the edges in the set a label (leave the others
blank) that describes all of them (e.g., "edge 1 label/edge 2
label/...")

-E