Load New Graph

Yijun Ding

Oct 19, 2011, 3:21:55 PM10/19/11
to guess-discuss
How do I load a GDF file in an none-empty graph? How do I clean all
nodes and load a new GDF file?

I got exception: java.sql.SQLException

Yijun Ding

Oct 19, 2011, 11:30:12 PM10/19/11
to guess-discuss
removeComplete(g.nodes) will remove data. But some of the user fields
maybe there. How to remove a field?

Even with exactly fields, I think GUESS has problem. If I start with
an empty GUESS, then makeFromGDF (or use menu item) to load a large
GDF file, I will get exception. The file load OK on command line:

WARNING! node name "347148" may conflict with a restricted
word or character.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
edu.uci.ics.jung.exceptions.ConstraintVio
lationException: Predicate
org.apache.commons.collections.functors.NotPredicate
rejected SORBS1-PXN:
org.apache.commons.collections.functors.NotPredicate@d60cd6

at
edu.uci.ics.jung.graph.impl.AbstractArchetypeGraph.checkConstraints(A
bstractArchetypeGraph.java:305)
at
edu.uci.ics.jung.graph.impl.AbstractSparseGraph.addEdge(AbstractSpars
eGraph.java:118)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.Graph.addEdgeNoCheck(Graph.java:275)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.Graph.addUndirectedEdge(Graph.java:386)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.Graph.addUndirectedEdge(Graph.java:364)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.io.GDFReader.<init>(GDFReader.java:325)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.Graph.makeFromGDF(Graph.java:1984)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.ui.GMenuBar.loadFromFile(GMenuBar.java:
380)
at com.hp.hpl.guess.ui.GMenuBar
$3.actionPerformed(GMenuBar.java:132)
at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:19
95)

Yijun Ding

Oct 20, 2011, 12:03:19 PM10/20/11
to guess-discuss
It seems that I found the problem. The GDF file with duplicated edges
will load fine in GUESS start. But it will not load with empty GUESS
from menu.

Thanks!