Immutable variable c1 already defined in namespace?

Edwige BOUH

Mar 15, 2010, 7:00:04 AM3/15/10
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Please how can i overcome this error "Immutable variable c1 already defined in namespace"?

thnks

--
Edwige BOUH

Eytan Adar

Mar 15, 2010, 7:53:23 AM3/15/10
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
There are some variables you may not modify (g, v, width, ...)

The immutable error is one you get when you try to modify one like that

Can't remember what c1 is. Did you create it? Is it a column name?

(Sent from my phone)

> --
> .

Edwige BOUH

Mar 15, 2010, 9:40:37 AM3/15/10
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry
C1 is a node i create with Guess.getGraph().addNode(c1);
I want to do another representation like convex hull.
I create C1 as a node (circle)  whose  radius cover all the nodes belonging to community c1.

So in my application , when i add new node in the community c1 , i have to delete node C1 and add it again; but i get the error .

Thanks

2010/3/15 Eytan Adar <eyta...@gmail.com>

--
Edwige BOUH

Gutemberg Vieira

Mar 15, 2010, 3:42:38 PM3/15/10
to guess-discuss
I think this is because when you remove a node, it remains in trash to
be recovered, if you need it.
You can try the removeComplete() command.

--
Gutemberg

Gutemberg Vieira

Mar 15, 2010, 3:44:52 PM3/15/10
to guess-discuss
Sent too early,

If I'm not mistaken, syntax is removeComplete([c1])
The parameter is a list of nodes and edges

Eytan Adar

Mar 15, 2010, 3:48:36 PM3/15/10
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
So this works for me:

addNode("c1") # create a new c1 node
c1.size = 50 # set some property like size
removeNode(c1) # remove it
addNode(c1) # add it back addNode("c1") also works

-Eytan

Edwige BOUH

Mar 15, 2010, 4:48:49 PM3/15/10
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

I attach a printscreen . Simple add , remode and add again doesn't work for me.
removeNodeComplete() seems ok.

Thanks for help

2010/3/15 Eytan Adar <eyta...@gmail.com>

--