Starting a new graph

Gutemberg Vieira

Jun 16, 2008, 9:58:41 AM6/16/08
to guess-discuss
Hi,

Is there a method we can call or a procedure to follow to start a new graph from zero in Guess without the need to restart the software?

Thanks
Gutemberg

Eytan Adar

Jun 16, 2008, 11:11:30 AM6/16/08
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, you can't have multiple graphs loaded at the same time.  If you want to delete all the nodes and edges and start from scratch you can issue the command:

remove(g.nodes)
remove(g.edges)

If you want to go back to this version, you can save state before issuing these commands (e.g. ss("orig") to save the current graph as "orig" and ls("orig") to load it back)

Hope that helps,

-Eytan

Gutemberg Vieira

Jun 16, 2008, 12:18:45 PM6/16/08
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
In this case I will have that problem to load nodes with the same names as the deleted ones?

Thanks for helping

Ilija

Jun 16, 2008, 1:43:27 PM6/16/08
to guess-discuss
Hi,
I think if you check out this tread that will solve your problem.
Basically, what you need to do is to download a
new version of jar and do some simple scripting.
http://groups.google.com/group/guess-discuss/browse_thread/thread/e277ea6303225512

On 16 јун, 18:18, "Gutemberg Vieira" <gutemberg.vie...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In this case I will have that problem to load nodes with the same names as
> the deleted ones?
>
> Thanks for helping

Eytan Adar

Jun 16, 2008, 3:11:42 PM6/16/08
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
That's right... although I did notice a bug related to this which I fixed and re-uploaded.  So you should just grab a copy from http://graphexploration.cond.org/guess.jar and overwrite the guess.jar you have.

you can re-add nodes even with the same name now, e.g.:

addNode("bob")
remove(g.nodes)
remove(g.edges)
addNode("bob") or addNode(bob)

You can also load a different GDF file with new (or existing) nodes without restarting.

Let me know if you still have problems with this...

-Eytan

Sonia Mbarek

Jun 20, 2013, 12:32:30 PM6/20/13
to guess-...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour,
s'il vous plaît pourriez-vous me dire  comment  je veux faire un fichier gdf.
En Fait, Je Veux afficher un automate à état fini, qui est une méthode pour modéliser le processus métier, mais j'arrive pas.
S'il vous plait m'aider.
Merci infiniment.