Chargeback in the Cloud - FREE online event, June 19th, 2018

DrQ

Jun 18, 2018, 3:21:46 PM6/18/18
to Guerrilla Capacity Planning
FREE cloudXchange online presentation tomorrow (June 19th) at 10am Eastern USA organized by CMG http:/organiz @awscloud @TheApacheTomcat @linux #cloud #performance #capacity #management

DrQ

Jun 20, 2018, 1:58:21 PM6/20/18
to Guerrilla Capacity Planning
In case you missed it, or simply can't get enough performance and capacity analysis for the AWS cloud, here's a direct link to the start of our video presentation on CMG's YouTube channel.

DrQ

Jun 21, 2018, 1:43:56 PM6/21/18
to Guerrilla Capacity Planning
The extended slide deck is now available.

Mike Brunt

Jun 21, 2018, 4:42:24 PM6/21/18
to guerrilla-cap...@googlegroups.com
This is very timely, thank you for sharing I shall watch it this evening.

DrQ

Jun 21, 2018, 4:51:11 PM6/21/18
to Guerrilla Capacity Planning
Nice. We were somewhat (com)pressed for time so, there's not a lot in the way of explanation at each stage of the presentation.
Since Mohit is also on here, however, feel free to ask any questions as you're watching.

This same topic will also be explored more deeply in the upcoming PDQW workshop

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-7, Mike Brunt wrote:
This is very timely, thank you for sharing I shall watch it this evening.

DrQ

Jul 8, 2018, 2:03:30 PM7/8/18
to Guerrilla Capacity Planning
Added Microsoft Azure capacity planning spreadsheet to extended cloudXchange slides.

DrQ

Jul 17, 2018, 11:53:52 PM7/17/18
to Guerrilla Capacity Planning
Update: CMG edited down the original combined YouTube video sessions into separate segments. Here's ours.

Mohit Chawla

Jul 18, 2018, 3:03:51 AM7/18/18
to guerrilla-cap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update!