democampguelph help

brydon

Jun 25, 2010, 11:28:23 AM6/25/10
to GuelphCamp
Hey,

I need some specific help. We've been solely lacking having a simple
thank you gift for our invited speakers. They're paid nothing and
typically travel to speak at our events on their own dime. Unless
someone objects, I think it makes sense that we allocate a small
amount ($50) of sponsorship dollars to put together a thank you gift
they can walk away with.

I'm looking for a volunteer to take this on. You'd be given a budget
to work with and the 'deliverable' is to show up on the night of the
event with the finished speaker gift. It should have Guelph slant, as
much as possible but no gift certificates as speakers are usually from
out of town.

If you're interested in helping out, contact me directly.

thanks,
brydon