DCG12

brydon

Oct 21, 2009, 1:12:11 PM10/21/09
to GuelphCamp
We're set for Jan 27th, start spreading the word, talking up demos
etc..

http://www.democampguelph.com/

I've setup http://next.DemoCampGuelph.com to always forward to the
current event signup page to make it simpler to remember and pass
around links.

Tara Hunt has committed to being our invited speaker for the evening.
http://www.thewhuffiefactor.com/about/

brydon

Chris Thiessen

Oct 21, 2009, 2:42:06 PM10/21/09
to guelp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brydon,

I'd like to demo Zoomii and/or a new real estate routing app that hasn't yet been written.

Incidentally, haven't settled anywhere yet.  Any ideas of local companies that might be good fits for full-time?  Or contract work, for that matter?

Take care,
-Chris
--
Chris Thiessen
Founder

Regg Struyk

Oct 24, 2009, 10:23:42 AM10/24/09
to guelp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

What kind of work are you looking for?

Cheers,

Regg Struyk
VP, Sales & Marketing Operations
www.eleadinc.com
519 212 9196

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Greg Boutin

Oct 25, 2009, 8:34:24 AM10/25/09
to GuelphCamp
Chris, call me when you get a chance. See contact info at
http://www.growthroute.com/contact.shtml . I am working on something
you might be interested in.

I think I remember a cool presentation of Zoomii (I think) at a TO
democamp over a year ago, was it you?

On Oct 21, 2:42 pm, Chris Thiessen <chris.thies...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brydon,
> I'd like to demo Zoomii and/or a new real estate routing app that hasn't yet
> been written.
>
> Incidentally, haven't settled anywhere yet.  Any ideas of local companies
> that might be good fits for full-time?  Or contract work, for that matter?
>
> Take care,-Chris
>

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:12 PM, brydon <brydongill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > We're set for Jan 27th, start spreading the word, talking up demos
> > etc..
>
> >http://www.democampguelph.com/
>
> > I've setuphttp://next.DemoCampGuelph.comto always forward to the

Chris Thiessen

Oct 25, 2009, 11:06:08 PM10/25/09
to guelp...@googlegroups.com
Regg.  I'm looking for a job where I can get my hands dirty with challenging technical issues, and engage with customers/users, at a business doing something I believe in and that already is succeeding or looks likely to.  I know that's not very specific, but it's what I'm looking for.

Greg.  Yeah, that was me.  I'll give you a call Monday morning.

Thanks,
-Chris