DemoCampGuelph list is moving homes

brydon

Mar 23, 2011, 10:41:32 AM3/23/11
to GuelphCamp
Hey,

This is just a head's up. I'm working on moving this DemoCampGuelph
list off google groups and over to mailchimp. I'm hoping to do this
with as little disturbance to you all as possible but you may see the
odd email as I work through this. I hope you'll stick with us and our
new list.

Why?
The simple answer is I've neglected this list over the years and I
want to give it a little more love. I'm continually asked by people
how they can find out about upcoming events etc. My hope is to handle
all this using this list by sending periodic emails with event related
updates.

thanks,
brydon