Jan 27

brydon

Jan 12, 2010, 9:55:33 AM1/12/10
to GuelphCamp
Hey all,

DemoCampGuelph is back on Jan 27th. Please make sure to sign up to
attend at http://next.demoCampGuelph.com so we have a decent estimate
of numbers. As always, if you have people interested in demo'ing, have
them contact me directly.

As you know, we donate leftover tip money to a charity after each
event. If anyone has a charity they'd like to suggest we donate to,
please reply here.

thanks,
brydon

Regg Struyk

Jan 12, 2010, 10:00:42 AM1/12/10
to guelp...@googlegroups.com
What about KidsAbility Guelph?

They lack significant funding here in Guelph and I met them in the spring
and was amazed at what they are doing. I even started a Golf Tournament
last year for them.
http://elead.villagecms.com/media-centre/current-events

They are located at the West end Rec Complex and provide educational,
medical and therapeutic needs for special needs children (example autism)

Would be more than happy to introduce you to the 2 women that run the
Guelph facility.

cheers,

Regg Struyk
VP, Sales & Marketing Operations
www.eleadinc.com
519 212 9196
http://www.linkedin.com/in/reggstruyk

� Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Simon Clark

Jan 14, 2010, 9:20:43 PM1/14/10
to guelp...@googlegroups.com
> As you know, we donate leftover tip money to a charity after each
> event. If anyone has a charity they'd like to suggest we donate to,
> please reply here.

Don't know if we want to send some money down south, but my cousin runs a midwife clinic near Jacmel in Haiti. Sounds like she'll be opening an orphanage now. I'm sure any donations would be well used.

Simon

Simon Clark

Jan 15, 2010, 9:48:31 AM1/15/10
to GuelphCamp
On Jan 14, 9:20 pm, Simon Clark <mrfantsypa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't know if we want to send some money down south, but my cousin runs a midwife clinic near Jacmel in Haiti. Sounds like she'll be opening an orphanage now. I'm sure any donations would be well used.
Here is her website: http://www.olivetreeprojects.com/

Si