Pop up (a night with kid a)

kyle hanley

Feb 11, 2014, 1:21:37 PM2/11/14
to gu...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
My name is Kyle Hanley, I'm a professional chef. I wanted to inform all of you that I have a pop up coming up a week from Wednesday at the Elizabeth theatre downtown. It's a concept that has not been done before, to my knowledge, and is a pairing of food, drink, and music to be experienced in real time to the radiohead album "kid a". Each track features a paired dish and drink that will relate to the sound, color, and texture of the music. There are 10 courses with drinks and tickets are 125 dollars each in advance. Drink pairings are being done by Joseph of Roast and the event is a collaboration between myself, the chef de cuisine of the Detroit golf club, and bill Keros, the third generation of Lafayette Coney Island. I think it's going to be a really cool experience and if you are interested, please call me at 313-354-5016, or email me at Kyle.h...@gmail.com. I hope you can share in this with me.