VallDolina Cava and Cocktails tasting at The Sugar House Tomorrow Night

1 view

Todd Abrams

Jul 29, 2013, 10:19:15 AM7/29/13
to gu...@googlegroups.com

Last chance to purchase tickets for tomorrow’s VallDolina Cava and Cocktails tasting event at The Sugar House. If you ever wanted to know the difference between Champagne and Cava, or how well sparkling wine works in various cocktails, or even just have a few really good drinks, this event is for you. Local celebrity mixologist and amateur photographer, Greg “Chest” Landers, has informed me that the opening Cava-based punch will also include brandy, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, and grapefruit juice. I could drink three of those right now.

Tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7502860257

Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/156468357878987/

Elizabeth Conley

Jul 29, 2013, 12:55:26 PM7/29/13