Detroit Improv Festival needs sponsors!

amberto

Jul 18, 2013, 2:59:31 PM7/18/13
to gu...@googlegroups.com
Hello my delicious friends,

We're approaching the final days of preparation for the DETROIT IMPROV FESTIVAL (being held in Detroit & Ferndale on August 7th through the 11th) and we're still looking for more sponsors and donations! The Detroit Improv Festival is a non-profit organization and $1 of each ticket sold goes to the Gilda's Club of Detroit.

Looking to get your business some exposure to over 2,000 people coming from all across the country? This is it! Many of these people are new to the area, looking for places to eat and hang outside the festival, or just shop and spend money! We'd love to direct them to your place/website/whatever!

Your donation to the festival is 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE. We'd love it if you wanted to provide any of the following:

  • Cash money (SonnnNNNnnnNN)
  • Food for our green rooms, Saturday BBQ, after parties
  • Gifts for our welcome bags
In exchange for your generous donation, we offer many benefits - from venue takeover to full page ads in the program. I've attached a sponsorship packet and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for your consideration. And y'all really should come to the festival! It's going to be awesome! There's talent from all over the country. It's going to be greatly hilarious.

THANKS Y'ALL!
dif_general_venue.pdf

amberto

Jul 24, 2013, 2:15:15 PM7/24/13
to gu...@googlegroups.com
NONE OF Y'ALL? I WANTED TO LAUGH BUT NOW I'LL JUST CRYEEEEEE.