Beau Bien brunch Oct. 27 at Revolver

noelle lothamer

Oct 6, 2013, 2:29:46 PM10/6/13
to gu...@googlegroups.com
Molly and I are cooking brunch at Revolver in Hamtramck on Sunday the 27th and we'd love to see you there! The menu is all inclusive (food, bev, tax, gratuity) so it's a pretty good deal. Menu here:

http://revolverhamtramck.com/brunch-sunday-oct-27-2013

--
Noëlle Lothamer Shaouni

Freelance writer/ recipe developer
co-owner at Beau Bien Fine Foods
blog: simmer down!
twitter: @simmer_down

Lois Plantefaber

Oct 7, 2013, 9:22:36 AM10/7/13
to gu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Noelle,
Just an FYI ...I've been following your success on FB via your mom - she and I went all through elementary and HS together!!  Trying to adjust my schedule to come to this brunch!  I live in Ypsilanti and have been trying to find your products around the Ann Arbor area
Lois Plantefaber