[GU Detroit] Job openings at Pete's Chocolate Co. -- Seasonal helpers apply ASAP!

Pete's Chocolate Co.

Nov 22, 2013, 8:24:48 PM11/22/13
to gu...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

I'm looking for a few part-time, flexible-schedule seasonal helpers, as well as one more serious helper to manage a lot of the truffle production so that I can focus on other aspects of running/expanding my business.

Job descriptions are here. Contact me if you have any questions, and come visit me at Eastern Market tomorrow or Tuesday if you're curious but haven't met me or tried my stuff and want a better idea of what my company is all about.

Feel free to forward this info widely!

Thanks,

Pete Steffy

Pete's Chocolate Co.