Maven build error

L L

Feb 13, 2023, 1:31:47 PM2/13/23
to guava-discuss
Hello,
I am working to try to improve the code but I have a problem when I run the command: mvn install
In my tests I have an error.
Does anyone know how to get rid of this error and have a build succes plz ?
Regards L.L

Capture d’écran 2023-02-13 à 19.28.33.png

Chris Povirk

Feb 13, 2023, 4:11:22 PM2/13/23
to L L, guava-discuss
Thanks, it looks like that breaks with Maven 3.9.0, and we didn't notice because we're mostly using 3.8.2.

I think we're in the same situation as this person. I will either...
  • set our maven-install-plugin version to 2.4 (since the problem comes from the new version) or...

Ben Manes

Feb 13, 2023, 4:28:15 PM2/13/23
to Chris Povirk, L L, guava-discuss
You might want to set up the Maven Wrapper so that the build tool version is explicit.

--
guava-...@googlegroups.com
Project site: https://github.com/google/guava

This list is for general discussion.
To report an issue: https://github.com/google/guava/issues/new
To get help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask?tags=guava
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "guava-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/guava-discuss/CAEvq2noF9cMxy6%2BVp5gy6bgrTg89XAuM%2B8JtGyUSKAW4d337Qg%40mail.gmail.com.

Chris Povirk

Feb 13, 2023, 8:14:29 PM2/13/23
to Ben Manes, L L, guava-discuss
The problem should be fixed with https://github.com/google/guava/commit/36f7898c3bcd232f44fbef0538f24a6b8403d023. Let us know if you see problems after that.

Thanks for mentioning Maven Wrapper. I am already fearing a couple reasons that some Google peculiarities could make that more of a pain than it should be, but I am trying something easy that just might work....