Guava 32.1.0 released

Chris Povirk

Jun 29, 2023, 4:26:23 PM6/29/23
to guava-discuss
Guava 32.1.0 was released June 29, 2023.

See the release notes for more information.

Chris Povirk

Jun 30, 2023, 9:07:05 AM6/30/23
to guava-discuss
Update: We made a mistake in our release script, so the new Gradle metadata added in this release is broken. We recommend waiting for us to release 32.1.1 if you use Gradle or if you publish a library whose users might use Gradle.

Sorry for the trouble and for the need for another quick patch release.

Chris Povirk

Jun 30, 2023, 12:26:36 PM6/30/23
to guava-discuss
I've released 32.1.1 with the fix. Please let us know of any problems with that release.

Chris Povirk

Jul 31, 2023, 6:04:13 PM7/31/23
to guava-discuss
We've continued to get a trickle of reports of cases in which the Gradle metadata interacts poorly with specific build features. To address a couple of those, I've released 32.1.2.

Please keep the reports coming. We currently have one pending report, so we may release 32.1.3 in the future once we better understand it.

Sorry again for the large number of recent releases. The Gradle metadata addresses some common complaints about Guava's build setup, so I expect it to be worth it in the end.

Chris Povirk

Oct 10, 2023, 6:21:12 PM10/10/23
to guava-discuss
I've released 32.1.3. It fixes the problem (mentioned in my previous post) that we think affects only Gradle users who exclude guava-parent. It also contains some small fixes unrelated to Gradle metadata.