Guava 31.0 released

Chris Povirk

Sep 24, 2021, 5:38:07 PM9/24/21
to guava-discuss, guava-a...@googlegroups.com, Guava Contributors -- prefer java-libraries-discuss
Guava 31.0 was released September 24, 2021.

See the release notes for more information.

Chris Povirk

Sep 27, 2021, 6:50:46 AM9/27/21
to guava-discuss, guava-a...@googlegroups.com, Guava Contributors -- prefer java-libraries-discuss
guava-gwt 31.0 has a bug that prevents GWT compilation from working.

Other Guava artifacts aren't affected, only users of GWT. (If you are using GWT, you would know it.)

Sorry for missing this during release: It was a known issue, and we had a partial workaround in place, but I forgot to include the problem in the list of release blockers.

I expect to be able to get a fixed release out within the next day or two.

Chris Povirk

Sep 27, 2021, 4:07:37 PM9/27/21
to guava-discuss
I've released 31.0.1 with the GWT fix. Sorry again for the trouble.