Research Survey on Programming Notifications

Mohammad Tahaei

Jun 9, 2020, 5:28:24 PM6/9/20
to guava-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Software Developer,

We are conducting a survey on notifications generated by static analysis tools, you do not need prior experience with such tools to participate but you do need to be familiar with Java. The survey will take about 60 minutes to complete and you will be compensated with an £9 Tango gift card for your time. Your responses will be completely anonymous.

If you’re willing to participate, please visit the survey: https://edinburghinformatics.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ePpkzeFrukAi8eN?Q_CHL=email&s=gh

The research project is being run through the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh and is part of a larger project looking at ways to improve the user experience of static analysis tools for software developers. We would greatly appreciate your insights as someone who has some experience in Java programming.

The survey is available online until June 17, 2020 or as soon as we reach our target population size. You can take it at your earliest convenience. There will be two questions to examine your ability to read Java code before you can take the survey.

Thanks very much,
Mohammad

PhD Candidate
School of Informatics
University of Edinburgh

Follow the link to opt out of future emails: Click here to unsubscribe