Guava 22.0 now available

Colin Decker

May 23, 2017, 1:56:42 PM5/23/17
to guava-discuss
Guava 22.0 is now available in Maven Central as com.google.guava:guava:22.0 and com.google.guava:guava:22.0-android.

In this release we're providing two parallel versions:
  • 22.0 is (like 21.0) targeted at Java 8.
  • 22.0-android is targeted at Android and Java 7. The Android version should be a strict subset of the Java 8 version.
See the release notes for more details.

Note: there are a few breaking changes between 22.0-rc1 and 22.0. Namely, a number of new methods (Network.edgeConnecting(N, N) and BaseGraph.hasEdge(N, N)) and types (PredecessorsFunction<N> and SuccessorsFunction<N>) in common.graph were removed until 23.0 since they need more review. Also, a type (collect.EnumCountHashMap) that was mistakenly public in 22.0-rc1-android (it's just an implementation detail) has been made package-private.

As always, if you encounter any issues you can report them to us on GitHub, and if you have questions about how to do something, we recommend using StackOverflow.

Enjoy!
- Colin Decker, Guava team