\kmau ^fe xgom |xda — The Cat and The Old Dog

selpa'i

Jan 15, 2013, 7:09:08 PM1/15/13
to gua...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Today I created what I believe to be the first Gua\spi video ever made.
I think it even is the first recording of any spoken Gua\spi ever. (If
other recordings are found, I'd be happy to know about them)

I uploaded the video to youtube for your viewing pleasure.

http://youtu.be/W41fvrtPVUc

The story is simple, the pictures tell the story by themselves (the
animation is not mine), and the Gua\spi explains what's going on as if
talking to a child. See how much you can understand. :)

|jai \qo pranay

qu fel (la gleki)

Jan 15, 2013, 11:59:17 PM1/15/13
to gua...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:09:08 AM UTC+4, selpa'i wrote:
Hello!

Today I created what I believe to be the first Gua\spi video ever made.
I think it even is the first recording of any spoken Gua\spi ever. (If
other recordings are found, I'd be happy to know about them)

I uploaded the video to youtube for your viewing pleasure.

http://youtu.be/W41fvrtPVUc

Amazing. Really. I'm ashamed I'm not learning the language.

Jacob Errington

Jan 18, 2013, 1:22:06 AM1/18/13
to gua...@googlegroups.com
On 15 January 2013 19:09, selpa'i <sel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Today I created what I believe to be the first Gua\spi video ever made. I
> think it even is the first recording of any spoken Gua\spi ever. (If other
> recordings are found, I'd be happy to know about them)

I'm pretty sure this is the first. :)

> I uploaded the video to youtube for your viewing pleasure.
>
> http://youtu.be/W41fvrtPVUc
>
> The story is simple, the pictures tell the story by themselves (the
> animation is not mine), and the Gua\spi explains what's going on as if
> talking to a child. See how much you can understand. :)
>
> |jai \qo pranay

Truly amazing, qnu \qo pranay, this is just, wow :) I love it, and I
think I'll use this as my guide to producing the tones. I'm not very
fond of my current sound, really.

Could you provide the plain-text of the script, so that I can work at
deciphering it ? gra

|jai \qu skai

selpa'i

Jan 18, 2013, 9:26:37 AM1/18/13
to gua...@googlegroups.com
^:i \qu skai /jai
> On 15 January 2013 19:09, selpa'i <sel...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> I uploaded the video to youtube for your viewing pleasure.
>>
>> http://youtu.be/W41fvrtPVUc
>>
>> The story is simple, the pictures tell the story by themselves (the
>> animation is not mine), and the Gua\spi explains what's going on as if
>> talking to a child. See how much you can understand. :)
>
> Truly amazing, qnu \qo pranay, this is just, wow :) I love it, and I
> think I'll use this as my guide to producing the tones. I'm not very
> fond of my current sound, really.

Wow, thank you very much! This is very encouraging. I'm glad you like
it. I am considering recording some of the sentences from the Refgram or
the sample dialogue (without any fancy video), do you think you would
find that useful?

> Could you provide the plain-text of the script, so that I can work at
> deciphering it ? gra

With pleasure.

\kmau ^fe xgom |xda

^:i \jw /xgom