A new logo of gua\spi

fel (la gleki)

Dec 30, 2012, 2:14:08 PM12/30/12
to gua...@googlegroups.com
Advantages of the logo attached to this post.
1. I spent one minute creating it. It's simple. Just as gua\spi itself.
2. Venn diagram (a logical language, each predicate is a Venn circle)
3. A check mark meaning tones that can drive you into and out of predicates.
gua4spi.png

selpa'i

Dec 30, 2012, 2:27:14 PM12/30/12
to gua...@googlegroups.com
^:i jai \qu fel
Interesting logo, at first (without reading your explanations) I wasn't
sure what it was supposed to be, but its simplicity is of course a plus.
I like the idea of mixing a venn diagram with a tone mark. Let's see how
your idea will be received by others. It's certainly a start. :)

|jai \qu vam

(I have not yet chosen a Gua\spi name for myself... My signature might
change a few times :P )

fel (la gleki)

Dec 30, 2012, 2:28:44 PM12/30/12
to gua...@googlegroups.com