Slim for PHP

Dan Bernardic

Apr 18, 2014, 9:50:43 AM4/18/14
to guardians-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm looking to use slim for my PHP projects, and I just need a little bit of help.

My envisioned workflow would be to write the slim template, then compile it into PHP. There would not be execution of slim templates with PHP.

There is already decent support for PHP within slim because single-line PHP code is already ignored. Here is an example of this.

The only thing that I need is to allow <?php ... ?> inside element attributes to not be escaped. Here is an example of the current functionality.

I've looked at the slim tests and code, and written a failing test, but couldn't figure out quickly how to adjust the code to make the test pass.

Thanks for your time!