Connecting Panorama/Google Pivot-table to DataStore ? value to users? shall we automate it?

Navi

Mar 13, 2009, 3:03:55 PM3/13/09
to Guardian Data Talk
Hi – I am amazed by this smart move and totally excited. Panorama has
the pivot-table gadget within Google Spreadsheet. Every user can now
analyze the DataStore data within Google spreadsheet by simply adding
the pivot-table gadget (here is how: http://panorama.com/google/pivot-table-tutorial/index.html)....
And here is a potential result: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQxTmRMJChMHURD91LgxcXg....

But I was wondering if it can be done automatically for the users.
Does the Datastore allows any ‘push’ for data through Json or others?
Also, do you believe the users will see the value of having embedded
analytics on each of the spreadsheets?

I would love to hear your comments…

Navi