gg gg

Feb 28, 2024, 11:58:31 AMFeb 28
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Emily,

Thank you for your response.

Here are the two emails where I registered for a key because in both instances there was an issue.

Would you have any other examples of R scripts which I could follow for this thematic investigation rather than say, articles from writer X.

Ultimately I want to do some kind of content analysis.

Would appreciate any help to that end.

Thank you,

Georgie

API Keys, email screenshots.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13.48.13.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13.47.36.png

Emily Bourke

Feb 29, 2024, 4:37:57 AMFeb 29
to qualita...@gmail.com, guardian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Georgie,

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 at 16:58, gg gg <qualita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here are the two emails where I registered for a key because in both instances there was an issue.

Ah, I should’ve noticed earlier: based on the error message you’ve shared it looks like the hiphens in the keys have been removed somehow. If you can figure out how they’re getting dropped by the client you’re using (or make sure to include them if you’ve just left them out), the query should work.

Also, I’m sorry I wasn’t clearer that I meant for you to email me directly with the keys, rather than emailing the whole board. We’ll need to delete those keys and get you to create a new one – I hope that’s ok!

Would you have any other examples of R scripts which I could follow for this thematic investigation rather than say, articles from writer X.

Ultimately I want to do some kind of content analysis.

Would appreciate any help to that end.

I’m afraid I have no knowledge of R (or content analysis!), so I can’t help with this.

Best wishes,
Emily

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.  Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered in England Number 908396