API key

Paul C.

Jul 3, 2019, 9:11:30 AM7/3/19
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
I've registered my mail for an API-key, but I haven't received it yet (3 days past).

Paul C.

Jul 3, 2019, 9:19:27 AM7/3/19
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
And I've checked my spam folder too.

Regis Kuckaertz

Jul 3, 2019, 9:49:12 AM7/3/19
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Paul,

Our apologies, something's wrong with our email server. Your api key is b1e63be8-214b-42ed-b367-06caca423fdd

Kind regards
Regis

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 14:11, Paul C. <ciudin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've registered my mail for an API-key, but I haven't received it yet (3 days past).

–Regis

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.  Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered in England Number 908396

Paul C.

Jul 3, 2019, 9:50:05 AM7/3/19
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
Thank’s a lot ! 😃