No API Key

Paul Backhouse

Jul 31, 2019, 12:10:56 PM7/31/19
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
I signed up for a developer api key but haven't received any email. (It might be a good idea not to post the key to a publicly shared discussion group.)

Cheers,

Paul

Philip McMahon

Jul 31, 2019, 1:40:15 PM7/31/19
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul, I've just checked and you have been allocated a key, have you checked your spam folder? Keys sometimes end up there.

Phil McMahon · he/him

Guardian News & Media

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.  Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered in England Number 908396

Paul Backhouse

Jul 31, 2019, 6:05:22 PM7/31/19
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
Thanks! Yeah I checked spam folder first, it wasn't there.