Re: API rate limit exceeded for ISENTIA

Message has been deleted

Guardian Open Platform API Forum

Oct 19, 2023, 7:36:05 AM10/19/23
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
Hi, we can see that you had a significant increase in your daily usage during this period, which would have exceeded your rate limit. It looks like now you are back to a normal usage rate, and your daily limit should have been reset. Is that correct?

Please note that this is a public forum so we would request that you don't publish your API key here, as this might lead to others using your key and consuming your rate limit.

Kind regards, Open Platform Team.

On Monday, 9 October 2023 at 01:51:00 UTC+1 Guardian Open Platform API Forum wrote:
Hi Team, would you be able to reset the API key for us please? This has been ongoing for a very long time.

On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 7:42:15 AM UTC+8 Vishnu J.Ram wrote:
Hi Team we seek your attention on this please

Please help check our Commercial  API key rate limit exceeded.

image.png
For now we  temporarily change Api key with our Dev key . BUT we did it twice already its still hitting the rate limit.