guard exit error

Дана Бужорна

Mar 29, 2016, 7:15:01 AM3/29/16
to guard-dev
Hi, guys!
I write in the community for the first time.
I'm developing Ruby on Rails application.

I use the following technologies:
- Ruby on rails v 4.2
- gem guard-shell
- guard v 2.13
- ubuntu 14.04
-ruby v 2.1.5

When i'm running "guard" command in my terminal - everything is OK. But when i'm trying to exit - guard gives an error .
Screen:
http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/0006/0465/401873/160321/78565f3fcb.jpg

I tried to find the answer in Google, but it didn't help me.
Please help me or tell me where i can find the solution of this error.
Thanks.

Rémy Coutable

Apr 15, 2016, 3:07:44 AM4/15/16
to guar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please consider opening an issue at: https://github.com/guard/guard/issues/new

Thanks!

Rémy

Cezary Baginski

Apr 30, 2016, 5:19:32 PM4/30/16
to guard-dev
Upgrade to rb-inotify 0.9.7 first.

(There was work there done not long ago).

If that doesn't help, open an issue, like Rémy says.