Guard Jasmine beta release

Nathan Stitt

Nov 24, 2014, 10:50:11 AM11/24/14
to guar...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

I've just cut a beta release of Guard Jasmine (version 2.0.0beta1).  This is the first iteration of Guard Jasmine that supports version 2.0 of the Jasmine spec runner.

The loose plan is that I'll cut a 2.0 release in a week or so unless any bugs surface.

I've got an existing project that uses Guard Jasmine internally and have been running it quite a while.  My use is probably pretty shallow compared to the entire feature set of the project though.  It would be awesome if any interested users could also give it a try.

Thanks,

Nathan

Cezary Baginski

Dec 17, 2014, 8:56:56 AM12/17/14
to guar...@googlegroups.com
Let me know immediately if there are any challenges on the Guard API side or with Guard::Compat.

Nathan Stitt

Dec 17, 2014, 11:49:40 AM12/17/14
to guar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Cezary,

I'm traveling at the moment, but hope to get some time in the next few days to look at the open issues and then cut a new release,  which would include your Guard::Compat work

Thanks!

Nathan

Cezary Baginski

Dec 21, 2014, 1:17:06 PM12/21/14
to guar...@googlegroups.com
No problem and no rush!

I just wanted to make sure I don't leave plugin authors "stranded" with broken tests without a PR.

Since this likely doesn't really affect users (only tests I believe), you can take as much time as you like.

So enjoy your trip without worries! And Merry Christmas!