Re: Display Movie Description

Message has been deleted

Alexander Kolychev

Sep 10, 2022, 5:46:25 AM9/10/22
to gtv...@googlegroups.com
Currently descriptions can only be displayed for DLNA content.
We have planned to add Kodi NFO in future.

10 сент. 2022 г., в 12:26, Goki Akuma <gokiak...@gmail.com> написал(а):

Hey
Some help would be great.
Is it possible to display a description for an movie instead of just the filename?

Does Vimu Media Player Support Kodi nfo format?
I've tried moviename.mkv and moviename.nfo(using Kodi V19 format)
It does not work, Does Vimu Media Player Support another version other than V19?
Or does Vimu Media Player have its own equivalent format/feature?

Message has been deleted

Alexander Kolychev

Sep 10, 2022, 7:21:46 AM9/10/22
to gtv...@googlegroups.com
BTW, if you already have some catalogue in NFO format, could you send me some files for testing?

10 сент. 2022 г., в 13:11, Goki Akuma <gokiak...@gmail.com> написал(а):

Thanks for your quick reply.

That's great that you are planning to add Kodi NFO support in the future.

Vimu Media Player is an excellent Media Player I took forward to seeing it improve even more in future versions!
Vimu Media Player definitely has the potential to be a Kodi replacement.
It already does some things better than Kodi.
It's better at playing video than Kodi which is most important!

Keep up the good work!
Message has been deleted

GTVBox tmc

Sep 10, 2022, 8:14:44 AM9/10/22
to gtv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

10 сент. 2022 г., в 14:58, Goki Akuma <gokiak...@gmail.com> написал(а):

Here are some NFO examples for testing.

Prey (2022) (2160p DSNP WEB-DL Hybrid H265 DV HDR DDP Atmos 5.1 English - HONE).nfo
tvshow.nfo
House of the Dragon (2022) S01E01 (2160p HMAX WEB-DL Hybrid H265 DV HDR DDP Atmos 5.1 English - HONE).nfo
Message has been deleted

Ahmed Osman

Jan 22, 2023, 12:28:08 PM1/22/23
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
I think support for info from file metadata should also be added.
Many mp4 / mkv containers already have movie info.