Audio Video sync issue, there's audio delay when playing audio from a converted audio format (i.e. DTS-HD to eAC3) on Chromecast with Google TV

TC

Oct 24, 2022, 9:07:08 AM10/24/22
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
Hi there,

The new version is awesome on the Chromecast with Google TV, finally I can play a 80GB remux file without any video stutter issue.

However, I notice that since my TV doesn't support any DTS or Dolby-TrueHD decoding. When play a file with an audio soundtrack using the audio conversion feature from DTS, DTS-HD.MA or Dolby-TrueHD to eAC3. The a video/audio sync issue, the sound comes through about 1 second after the video on the Chromecast with Google TV. Is there anyway we can add an A/V sync option to manually adjust the delay?

Thank you.