Vimu 9 not working on TCL tv

ale alex

Oct 30, 2021, 1:24:06 PM10/30/21
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
Hi, i bought and i was really happy with this app, the only one permitting passtrhough audio and tunneling video out on my TCL tv. But with version 9 i have many problems. Video 4k HEVC UHD or HDR is so slow in starting and freezes the tv after a few seconds. Even the passthrough audio is no more working whatever settings I try. On version 8.95 everything was fine. So i ask you or to fix the app even for TCL androidtv (permit a special setting for his kind of audio passthrough and video tunneling, like "old mode") or please tell me where i can find and download the original version of VIMU 8.95
Thank you for help
Alex
(sorry for english, i don't speak russian, but in general english is welcome in forums)