Chromecast with Google TV (Android TV version 12), vimu not working

TC

Oct 18, 2022, 10:10:01 PM10/18/22
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
Google has recently updated the CCwGTV to Android TV version 12. Everytime I try to play something, it automatically quit.

GTVBox tmc

Oct 19, 2022, 1:26:49 AM10/19/22
to gtv...@googlegroups.com
We are looking to this issue now.

19 окт. 2022 г., в 05:10, TC <tao...@gmail.com> написал(а):

Google has recently updated the CCwGTV to Android TV version 12. Everytime I try to play something, it automatically quit.

Super Sonic

Oct 19, 2022, 3:07:19 AM10/19/22
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
I have the same problem guys.From yesterday after Chromecast update.