Nvidia Shield and Vimu

LTM

Feb 12, 2022, 4:57:50 PM2/12/22
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
Ever since the Nvidia Shield updated to Android 12, the Vimu app no longer works. I've deleted it and reinstalled it but when I plug in a USB flash drive into the shield, folders will come up, but no files. If I open up any of the folders with media in them, there's just a grey screen and that's it. No files. Nothing to play.The Vimu app had worked great up to this point before the Shield's O.S was upgraded. Kodi Matrix has no problem with playing anything on the same USB drive. Tried multiple USB flash drives with the same results, both NTFS and FAT32. Shame. I always liked this app but it just hasn't been upgraded to work with the Shield's Android update.