Problem with H264/AVC movies in mkv container

Victor

Sep 2, 2023, 3:12:06 PM9/2/23
to Vimu Media Player for TV Support Group
I've got a Sony A90J. In selected scenes of a movie, always the same ones, the rendering of the scene goes haywire, but the audio remains intact, and subsequently the movie continues to play correctly. I've only experienced this problem with the Vimu Player in AVC movies. For instance, when it comes to 4k uhd movies with H265/HEVC coding, I don't get this problem. Moreover, I don't experience this problem with others media players such as Kodi, Just Player, Plex, etc. Can someone help me to solve this problem ?