October GTUG Tel Aviv meeting - Registration and Details

Sveder

Oct 18, 2011, 5:40:23 AM10/18/11
to gtug-telaviv, mik...@gmail.com
Hi guys,
We're very happy to invite you to the third GTUG Tel Aviv meeting. As
always all the details are on tlv.gtugs.org.

The event will start at 18:00 on the 25th of October. It will take
place at the Tel Aviv Google Offices:
Levinstein Tower, 26th floor, Tel Aviv..

Initial agenda:

18:00 - Gathering
18:30 - HTML5, WebGL, chromeOS & More (Ido Green)
19:00 - break
19:15 - Android (Udi Cohen)
19:45 - break
20:00 - node.js (Or Kaplan)

Seats are limited so register asap:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFJUnV3aWdqdF84Q0lWb3RmalppWlE6MQ

For more info go to:
tlv.gtugs.org

or email us at:
t...@gtugs.org

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Michael, Uri and Ron

nabulaer

Oct 19, 2011, 3:50:41 AM10/19/11
to gtug-telaviv
too bad for me , in London during that time.

have fun !

On Oct 18, 12:40 pm, Sveder <mik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> We're very happy to invite you to the third GTUG Tel Aviv meeting. As
> always all the details are on tlv.gtugs.org.
>
> The event will start at 18:00 on the 25th of October. It will take
> place at the Tel Aviv Google Offices:
> Levinstein Tower, 26th floor, Tel Aviv..
>
> Initial agenda:
>
> 18:00 - Gathering
> 18:30 - HTML5, WebGL, chromeOS & More (Ido Green)
> 19:00 - break
> 19:15 - Android (Udi Cohen)
> 19:45 - break
> 20:00 - node.js (Or Kaplan)
>
> Seats are limited so register asap:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFJUnV3aWdqdF84...

Alan Rubin

Oct 21, 2011, 4:03:48 AM10/21/11
to gtug-telaviv
The form seems is not working now... Is the event already full ?

Alan

Amir Shevat

Oct 21, 2011, 4:23:17 AM10/21/11
to gtug-t...@googlegroups.com