Re: Abridged summary of gtug-telaviv@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

1 view

Michael Kariv

Nov 5, 2011, 5:17:09 AM11/5/11
to gtug-t...@googlegroups.com
I tried to register long ago but there was no confirmation. How do I know if I am in or out?

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 12:06 AM, <gtug-t...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/gtug-telaviv/topics

    David Kohen <koh...@gmail.com> Nov 04 08:28AM -0700

    I have a ticket already but I have a friend that wants to join me, is
    it possible to get him a ticket?

    ...more
    Roy Achiron <royac...@gmail.com> Nov 04 05:32PM +0200

    +1. me as well, a good friend, and that way i will be able to get to the
    event from herzeliya without much fuss.

    --
    תעשו טוב, יהיה טוב.
    רועי אחירון.

Regards,
Michael Kariv

Amir Shevat

Nov 5, 2011, 2:53:10 PM11/5/11
to gtug-t...@googlegroups.com
You have been confirmed and I have sent you the confirmation from a while back.

Guys, please check spam folder if you can not find the confirmation.
Amir Shevat | Google Developer Relations  | ami...@google.com | (+972) 0542517636