Sessiones de Goolge IO en la web

Tim Delhaes - Tigabytes.com - Chile

Jun 2, 2010, 11:38:15 PM6/2/10
to gtug-cl
Starting today, we’ll be unveiling session videos and slides on
http://code.google.com/events/io/2010/sessions.html. Take a look at
our schedule below to see when each track will be released:
Tuesday June 1: App Engine, GWT
Wednesday June 2: Enterprise, Android
Thursday June 3: Google Chrome, Social Web
Friday June 4: Tech Talks, Fireside Chats
Monday June 7: Geo, Google APIs, Google Wave

These videos will also be available on the Google Developers YouTube
channel. We’ll update http://twitter.com/googleio as each batch of
videos is made available.

You can also check out our favorite photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/googleio.

During I/O, we announced priority invites for I/O attendees to two new
products: Google Storage for Developers and AdSense for Mobile Apps.
See below on how to sign up.

Google Storage for Developers

Google Storage for Developers is a RESTful service for storing and
accessing your data on Google's infrastructure. The service combines
the performance and scalability of Google's cloud with advanced
security and sharing capabilities. If you haven’t yet received a
preview invite, get yours now using this special link:

https://sandbox.google.com/storage/m/?invite=FTgt9O__39X-hDz02Xj-CdHlonhqgy8KZISEDtgM

Please note that the invite link can only be used once and is not
transferable.

Learn more about Google Storage for Developers here:
http://code.google.com/apis/storage/
AdSense for Mobile Apps

Google AdSense for Mobile Applications allows Android and iPhone app
developers to capture the growing advertiser spend on mobile with by
displaying relevant Google ads next to your app. With near perfect
fill rates, you'll be able to start earning revenue from Day 1.

Apply for the beta program or learn more about Google Mobile Ads
Solutions for App Developers at google.com/mobileads/developer.
Remember to use your Google I/O Confirmation number to get priority
access so you can start monetizing right away.
Feedback on I/O

Thank you to those of you who’ve already submitted your feedback. If
you have not yet done so, please take a few minutes to complete the
Google I/O Attendee Feedback Form and share your thoughts with us on
what you liked and what we can improve on for next year.

Keep in Touch!

Follow us on @googleio on Twitter for the latest updates, and
subscribe to the Google Code Blog to keep posted on all the latest
developer news. If you scanned all of the QR codes on this year’s t-
shirt, you likely already signed up to be the first to hear about 2011
registration. If not, here is the link:
http://code.google.com/events/io/2010/androidadventures/see-you-in-2011.html.

Have a great 2010 and see you in 2011!

The Google I/O Team