Thanks to John Novosel for presenting last night on Native Client

Charlie Collins

Nov 30, 2011, 5:31:15 PM11/30/11
to GTUG-Atlanta
Thanks to all who came out to our meeting last night, and thanks to
John Novosel for presenting (on Native Client, good stuff).

Here are a few pics from the event:
https://picasaweb.google.com/charlie.collins/GTUGAtlanta11292011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

If you have Chrome, check out the "Lucky Cinder Block" (great name,
old hiker term), demo 3D environment that John made:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gbpbhemlkfcaddgbnggflpjebaemfnmo
(If that link doesn't work, just search for it in the Chrome Web
Store.)

(If you see this John, if you can post your slides somewhere and link
to it here, that would be great -- a few people asked me about getting
the slides.)

And lastly, thanks again to Chris for hosting and handling the food/
beverages, we appreciate it!