GDG North Atlanta Aug Meeting next Tuesday

George Tang

Aug 19, 2013, 11:51:09 AM8/19/13
to gtug-a...@googlegroups.com
GDG North Atlanta August Meeting will happen on Tue, Aug 27, at the Atlanta Tech Village (7:30pm - 9pm), held in the 5th floor meeting space (park in the deck, take elevator from 1st floor lobby up).

We've got 2 talks lined up for this month!

David Chandler, long time GTUG Atlanta advocate and friend, will give a short talk about Google Apps tips and tricks, as well as living the digital life.

Steve Ziegler, Senior Architect at BetterCloud, will give a talk on implementing complex, long-running tasks on Google App Engine using the Pipeline API.

Pizza and drinks provided, as always.  Donations to cover food/drink cost are welcomed.

Agenda:

7:30-7:45pm
Introductions, attendee self-intro, chow

7:45-8:00pm
Talk - Google Apps Tips & Tricks + Living the Digital Life
Speaker: David Chandler

8:00-9:00pm
Talk - Implementing Complex, Long-running Tasks on Google App Engine using the Pipeline API
Speaker: Steve Ziegler

This event is co-sponsored by BetterCloud and Atlanta Tech Village.

About Us

GDG North Atlanta continues in the spirit of the wonderful monthly GTUG Atlanta meetings.  We will continue hosting speakers, organizing special events, spreading the word about other like-minded events in town (and out of town), and in general provide a great place for developers excited about working with Google technology to get-together and mingle in the Atlanta area.