Thanks for coming out to our Google TV Session - and a special thanks to the Mercer group!

Charlie Collins

Apr 25, 2012, 10:05:00 AM4/25/12
to GTUG-Atlanta
Hi, all. Thanks again for coming out last night to our GTV session. It
was good to see several of the regulars (even though a few of our key
members were missing, I'm looking at you Bruce, Cooper, and Burk! ;)),
and all the new faces. I really appreciate the Mercer group coming
out. It was good to meet you guys and to see the interest you all have
in technology. Keep at it, the next big app may be yours!

Here is the full presentation with all links and references: http://goo.gl/mRqRQ
I know my slides were/are a bit dense, but the idea was that they'd be
a better standalone reference that way.

I also saved the artwork we created:
https://twitter.com/#!/CharlieCollins/status/195148847008321536/photo/1
(BTW, that demo uses paper.js, a slick Canvas JS library, highly
recommended: http://paperjs.org/examples/.)

And, last but not least, another big thanks goes out to David for
hosting us and organizing the refreshments, and to Google for allowing
us to use the space.

see ya
--
Charlie