Next Meeting scheduled, Tuesday April 24th 7PM, and Google Atlanta (Midtown)

Charlie Collins

Apr 13, 2012, 9:01:28 AM4/13/12
to GTUG-Atlanta
Details here: http://gtug-atlanta.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-24th-meeting-google-tv-basics-and.html

Please try to make it out and join us, also, feel free to share and
invite others.

thanks
--
Charlie

SilverAnvil

Apr 16, 2012, 8:15:20 PM4/16/12
to gtug-a...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. See you there!
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius)

David Chandler

Apr 24, 2012, 1:58:09 PM4/24/12
to gtug-a...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder for any new folks, the Google office is right next to the Midtown MARTA station on the north side of 10th St. If driving, you can park for free in the garage on the north side of the building. Enter the garage through the building courtyard (immediate right past 10th St on W Peachtree). Take a ticket and I'll validate it at the meeting.

Tell Security in the lobby that you're here for the GTUG meeting and proceed to the 6th floor, where you can sign in as a Google visitor.

We'll have pizza and drinks at 6:45 and request a $5 donation to cover the cost. There's an ATM in the building, lobby floor.

I'm looking forward to Charlie's preso and seeing everyone tonight!

/dmc

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Charlie Collins <charlie...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
David Chandler