GTUG Atlanta Status

Charlie Collins

Oct 2, 2012, 10:16:46 AM10/2/12
to GTUG-Atlanta
Just to clarify for a few people that have inquired via individual
email messages, GTUG Atlanta is dormant at this point. We haven't had
a meeting in quite a while now, and we don't have any upcoming plans.

If anyone is interested in taking over the group that would be
welcome. I've just personally not been able to dedicate the time it
requires over the last 6 months plus (and with the Google engineering
office in Atlanta closing there are fewer internal speaker
opportunities, but that should not be considered a show-stopper).

If you have ideas or want to get involved and take over the group
(even if you wanted to hold meetings at a different venue) please let
me know.

thanks
--
Charlie