FYI: HTML5 game developer conference discount for GTUG members

Charlie Collins

Sep 9, 2011, 2:11:56 PM9/9/11
to GTUG-Atlanta
"To: GTUG Managers <gtug-m...@googlegroups.com>

GTUG members get a discount for New Game, the conference for HTML5
game developers, Nov 1-2, 2011 in San Francisco!

I'm happy to have negotiated a special coupon code for all members of
our GTUG communities to register and attend New Game, the first
conference in North America to focus on HTML5 game development.

Join speakers from Google, Mozilla, Opera, EA, Zynga, Spil Games,
GameSalad, and more for two days of technical sessions on modern
browser based game development. Learn valuable lessons from developers
building browser based games today. Special keynotes from Rich
Hilleman, EA's CCO, and Paul Bakaus from Zynga. Don't miss the unique
sessions and content, experienced speakers, and the party. Learn more
at http://newgameconf.com

Use code HTML5ROCKS for 15% off when registering at http://newgame.eventbrite.com.
We encourage you to register today, we expect to sell out.

New Game is produced by Bocoup in association with Google."